What might you write bout this December. Christmas topics are certainly the way to go. Ideally, you will have already gotten to this but there is still time if you haven’t. Try planning your December topic articles for October or early November next year so that you do not feel rushed. (Or, if submitting to a publication, you will want to look at their editorial calendar.
Christmas Eve and Christmas day recipes.
The history of Christmas.
What Christmas should mean.
What to do with the leftovers from your Christmas meal.
Local restaurants serving Christmas meals.
Area charitable institutions serving people on Christmas day, or providing food items in advance so families can make their own meals.
A guide to surviving the Christmas season.
Decorating ideas for the home and/or the Christmas table.
Craft ideas for children and adults.
Fun activities for children and adults.
There are many other topics that can be written about for Christmas. The sky is the limit, really. Think about what people need to know, or what they might consider fun or newsworthy, and go with it.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017