NaNoWriMo begins on the first! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am going to be working on a new story, that I am not entirely prepared to write. I am doing what I can to prepare for November, hoping I get enough things done around my home that I wont feel distracted.
As for preparations for writing, I have few notes and my survival kit has been mostly put together.
1. The kit includes a variety of candles, including cinnamon, pumpkin berry, and cranberry zest scents.
3. My 2007 NaNoWriMo tee-shirt. The year of my first challenge, and I won!
4. A variety of tasty teas: vanilla caramel, green, vanilla chai, chamomile (for when I need to sleep), and spiced cinnamon chai.
5. Pens. Many pens.
7. Post-Its, for quick notes.
8. My trusty laptop, and the designated book folder.
9. The most helpful invention ever: My slow cooker! Less time standing in front of the stove.
10. Wiccan reference books, because the book is about witches.
Convenient. All notes will be organized into this portfolio before November 1st.
What does your survival kit look like?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017