NaNoWriMo begins on the first! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am going to be working on a new story, that I am not entirely prepared to write. I am doing what I can to prepare for November, hoping I get enough things done around my home that I wont feel distracted.
As for preparations for writing, I have few notes and my survival kit has been mostly put together.
1. The kit includes a variety of candles, including cinnamon, pumpkin berry, and cranberry zest scents.
3. My 2007 NaNoWriMo tee-shirt. The year of my first challenge, and I won!
4. A variety of tasty teas: vanilla caramel, green, vanilla chai, chamomile (for when I need to sleep), and spiced cinnamon chai.
5. Pens. Many pens.
7. Post-Its, for quick notes.
8. My trusty laptop, and the designated book folder.
9. The most helpful invention ever: My slow cooker! Less time standing in front of the stove.
10. Wiccan reference books, because the book is about witches.
Convenient. All notes will be organized into this portfolio before November 1st.
What does your survival kit look like?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017