Welcome to the New Year! I can think of no better way to start a new year than with a challenge lasting the entire first month of the year. This year I would like to you to a challenge that I am running on my blog, Frugal Recipes: Spending Less to Eat Healthy.
I don’t know about you, but I spend a lot of time sitting while working on my freelance career. I do not always eat the healthiest meals, either. One of my goals for the new year is to eat healthier.
I have been losing weight, slow as the process may seem, for a couple years, and am feeling good about my progress. I want to share some of the techniques that I am using. This challenge is one such technique.
Each day prepare and consume at least one healthy recipe. More is better 🙂
Speak with your doctor before beginning, and always follow his or her guidelines. You can change recipes to cater to your own needs.
You do not have to use my recipes. You can use your own, or recipes from someone else.
Read each days post whether you use the recipe for that day or not. Many, if not all, of the posts will provide you with nutritional information.
If you want to live a truly healthy lifestyle, combine healthy eating with exercise.
See my blog The Fitness Journal to follow my fitness journey. At my heaviest, I weighed 279 pounds. I have lost quite a bit thus far, and I have learned so much on this adventure.
The recipes you use should also be as frugal as possible, in keeping in line with this blogs purpose.
The first recipe will be one for breakfast, so check it out before eating in the morning!
Enjoy the challenge!
- Article Promotion Using Your Own Blogs (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017