A freelance photography business is a creative one that allows you to express what you are feeling/seeing when you view something. Catching these images on film, in a flattering or interesting way, is an art form and much money can be earned. Once in a while it is fun and profitable to try something new with your business. Try some of these ideas to see what happens.
If you generally do portraits for families and individuals, try taking some nature shots. Animals and scenery can make for wonderful photographs.
If you are used to taking photographs of nature, try taking some of people. For instance, senior high photographs can be taken outside, and are far more flattering than those taken in a studio.
When photographing people outside, have them pose in a variety of positions. Sitting on a rock. standing against a tree.
Look for a place online where people can order your prints matted and framed, as portraits or cards… or even calendars.
Matt and frame your own photographs, after enlarging them, and sell them at art shows.
There are a plethora of other ideas that will help you to further your business and money making potential. Feel free to share your ideas.
- Using Your Own Photography (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- What is the Freelance Life? (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017