Growing your blog is easy, and really does not have to take large blocks of time. If you already have your ideas set to paper, in the form of titles and/or notes, you can get started right away.
How do you start?
By setting aside 30 minutes a day to work on your blog. In this time, you should be able to write a quality blog post, proof it for grammar, spelling and punctuation, and do at least one other quick task related to the blog.
So start now, and grow your blog.
- Invite other bloggers to write an article for you. Be sure they blog about things in your industry, and will link to their post on your blog.
- Add links in the side bar to articles (in the same industry) you have written for others.
- Use Bottlenose to look for trending topics in your area of expertise.
- Add a description and link to your sidebar, featuring a free or paid eBook, workshop or special report that you have created. Write a blog post about this same product, also linking to where your reader can find the product, and be sure to link to the post on all your social/networking profiles.
- Link to your main blog page from all your social and bookmarking profiles.
Extra: Whenever you come up with an idea for your blog, but cannot get to it right away, write the idea down. Use this list as your 30 minutes of daily blogging checklist. You will always have something to do. The list might contain topic or title ideas, sidebar addition ideas, networking ideas and more.
Shannon L Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017