8 Writing Ideas for Thanksgiving
You may be wondering what you will write about during the month of November. Ideally, you will have already gotten to this but there is still time if you haven’t. Try planning your November topic articles for September or early October next year so that you do not feel rushed. (Or, if submitting to a publication, you will want to look at their editorial calendar.)
Thanksgiving day recipes.
What to do with the leftovers from your Thanksgiving meal.
Local restaurants serving Thanksgiving meals.
Area charitable institutions serving people on Thanksgiving day, or providing food items in advance so families can make their own meals.
A guide to preparing for a big Thanksgiving celebration.
Decorating ideas for the home and/or the Thanksgiving table.
Craft ideas for children and adults.
Fun activities for children and adults.
There are many other topics that can be written about for Thanksgiving. The sky is the limit, really. Think about what people need to know, or what they might consider fun or newsworthy, and go with it.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017