8 Writing Ideas for Thanksgiving
You may be wondering what you will write about during the month of November. Ideally, you will have already gotten to this but there is still time if you haven’t. Try planning your November topic articles for September or early October next year so that you do not feel rushed. (Or, if submitting to a publication, you will want to look at their editorial calendar.)
Thanksgiving day recipes.
What to do with the leftovers from your Thanksgiving meal.
Local restaurants serving Thanksgiving meals.
Area charitable institutions serving people on Thanksgiving day, or providing food items in advance so families can make their own meals.
A guide to preparing for a big Thanksgiving celebration.
Decorating ideas for the home and/or the Thanksgiving table.
Craft ideas for children and adults.
Fun activities for children and adults.
There are many other topics that can be written about for Thanksgiving. The sky is the limit, really. Think about what people need to know, or what they might consider fun or newsworthy, and go with it.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017