I finished the first draft of one of the manuscripts that I am working on. Very exciting! It still needs some editing, but is all formatted and ready to go otherwise. The title of the book is Tales from the Mountain, which is one book in the Tales of Darkness series that I am working on. This is a book of short stories.
Writing fiction gives me a needed break from the freelance career once in a while. It is a very enjoyable form of writing, in my opinion, and gives my mind an escape from the world around me when needed.
Watch for upcoming updates on when the book will be published.
Shannon L. Buck
- I Have More Short Stories to Share 🙂 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017