Hello! My name is Shannon Buck. I raised my two daughters, Skye and Zowie, as a single mom, and they are now amazing young ladies. And I’m a Memay! What an amazing little man he is <3. Family is the most important thing to me, but there is a lot more going on in my life.
- Freelance writing, covering many lifestyle topics such as parenting, cooking, gardening, fitness, and freelancing.
- Authoring eBooks, writing both fiction and nonfiction.
- Creating websites since 2004.
- An ideal client is one who is easy-going. This client knows basically what he or she wants, and will provide an explanation and answer questions in order for me to get the project done right.
- My style is down-home and easy-going, with a professional slant. Sometimes straightforward and sometimes humorous, I work well on my own. I’m not afraid to diversify and work well with others.
- I’m open to joint ventures with other freelancers or bloggers if they are within the topics that I enjoy writing about.
- I have a long list of writing credits.
Writing Portfolio: Contently
Resumes: Virtual CV, LinkedIn
Brightest Blessings and Warmest Wishes,
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017