Hello! My name is Shannon Buck. I raised my two daughters, Skye and Zowie, as a single mom, and they are now amazing young ladies. And I’m a Memay! What an amazing little man he is <3. Family is the most important thing to me, but there is a lot more going on in my life.
- Freelance writing, covering many lifestyle topics such as parenting, cooking, gardening, fitness, and freelancing.
- Authoring eBooks, writing both fiction and nonfiction.
- Creating websites since 2004.
- An ideal client is one who is easy-going. This client knows basically what he or she wants, and will provide an explanation and answer questions in order for me to get the project done right.
- My style is down-home and easy-going, with a professional slant. Sometimes straightforward and sometimes humorous, I work well on my own. I’m not afraid to diversify and work well with others.
- I’m open to joint ventures with other freelancers or bloggers if they are within the topics that I enjoy writing about.
- I have a long list of writing credits.
Writing Portfolio: Contently
Resumes: Virtual CV, LinkedIn
Brightest Blessings and Warmest Wishes,
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017