Whether you want to be a freelance writer, photographer or (insert career here), I would like to give you some advice to get you started along your path.
1. Find your motivation, and keep it in mind at all times. This may be anything from ‘I need to eat!’ to ‘I want a better life for my family.’ Whatever it is, hold onto it at all times.
Because sometimes you will want to give up.
2. Stay on course. Sometimes you will wake up and say, I just don’t want to do it today. While this is okay once in a while, don’t let it become habit… at least not in the beginning.
Because you need to keep your momentum in order to build a successful career. Do at least one quick, easy thing to further your career on these days. This will usually take you out of your funk and get you moving.
3. Be professional, but have some fun with it. Don’t be too serious.
Because too much stress can be a contributing factor in loss of sleep, weight gain and high blood pressure.
4. Eat well and get your exercise. This is especially important if your career of choice has you sitting a lot.
To help you stay in shape and maintain overall health. This will lead to a happier you!
5. Stay positive. Keep positive thoughts flowing in your head throughout the day. Do things that keep you happy, such as taking an hour to read or socializing with your neighbors.
This will also help you to live a happier, healthier lifestyle.
6. Spend time with your loved ones.
It is important to nurture relationships. This keeps everyone happy.
So, stay on course. Be happy. And strive for a healthy lifestyle.
These actions will aid you in creating a successful personal and professional lifestyle.
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017