Whether you want to be a freelance writer, photographer or (insert career here), I would like to give you some advice to get you started along your path.
1. Find your motivation, and keep it in mind at all times. This may be anything from ‘I need to eat!’ to ‘I want a better life for my family.’ Whatever it is, hold onto it at all times.
Because sometimes you will want to give up.
2. Stay on course. Sometimes you will wake up and say, I just don’t want to do it today. While this is okay once in a while, don’t let it become habit… at least not in the beginning.
Because you need to keep your momentum in order to build a successful career. Do at least one quick, easy thing to further your career on these days. This will usually take you out of your funk and get you moving.
3. Be professional, but have some fun with it. Don’t be too serious.
Because too much stress can be a contributing factor in loss of sleep, weight gain and high blood pressure.
4. Eat well and get your exercise. This is especially important if your career of choice has you sitting a lot.
To help you stay in shape and maintain overall health. This will lead to a happier you!
5. Stay positive. Keep positive thoughts flowing in your head throughout the day. Do things that keep you happy, such as taking an hour to read or socializing with your neighbors.
This will also help you to live a happier, healthier lifestyle.
6. Spend time with your loved ones.
It is important to nurture relationships. This keeps everyone happy.
So, stay on course. Be happy. And strive for a healthy lifestyle.
These actions will aid you in creating a successful personal and professional lifestyle.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017