Tomorrow is the first! I am so excited.
I have to work.
Even though this is the case, I feel I should be able to at least write the introduction, as well as at least 2 of the 4 speeches that will be part of the book.
I don’t know if this will give me 2,000 words, and I would like to get in at least 4,000.
Because I will not likely be writing at all on the 3rd and the 5th. I do expect to get in some writing on the 2nd and the 4th, but would like to not get too far behind while visiting my daughter in Fort Kent.
The same was true last year, but wrote only 1 day before arriving back home from my daughters place. I will be further ahead this year. A definite plus.
And, because I won last year even though I was so far behind, I know I will be able to do it this year as well.
I am all set with my outline for the first story in my book, as well as character sketches and research. Though I only have a short description of stories 2 and 3.But all 3 stories are of a specific theme.
The genre is not one I am used to writing in, as I usually writer horror/thriller, but I am excited just the same.
Everything I need is ready.
I am ready.
How about you?
Shannon L. Buck
NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
Planning for NaNoWriMo
My NaNoWriMo Prep Day
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017