Of sorts 🙂
Last night I asked my daughter, Zowie Hayes, if she wouldn’t mind helping me by editing some of the projects that I am working on throughout the summer. She just finished her first year of college and is a strong writer, and has done edits for me in the past. I trust her with this responsibility.
She has to work on campus for a few weeks this summer, and will be too busy to help during that time. However, she will be able to edit projects during the time she is home.
This will save me time, allowing me to work on other projects.
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017