Of sorts 🙂
Last night I asked my daughter, Zowie Hayes, if she wouldn’t mind helping me by editing some of the projects that I am working on throughout the summer. She just finished her first year of college and is a strong writer, and has done edits for me in the past. I trust her with this responsibility.
She has to work on campus for a few weeks this summer, and will be too busy to help during that time. However, she will be able to edit projects during the time she is home.
This will save me time, allowing me to work on other projects.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017