I don’t know what your goals for the year are, but mine include publishing the short stories I’ve written over the years.
I have been working diligently on this, as well as my nonfiction goals.
My new story is Serenita:
Where do you go when you have to escape a world your government has taken over and destroyed? When you’ve done your best not to let the new society bring you down, but there is so much violence you can’t even spend time outside with your family or feel safe going to the grocery store? How do you escape a world of war?
It isn’t easy meeting all these goals, but I’ve been diligent about completing each step. It takes time, but I’m learning so much. I’m glad I decided to get these out this year.
I’ve been reading about the goals others have been meeting this year, and truly hope you are meeting all yours. If not, share why. Maybe we can come up with ideas together on how you can meet them.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017