I don’t know what your goals for the year are, but mine include publishing the short stories I’ve written over the years.
I have been working diligently on this, as well as my nonfiction goals.
My new story is Serenita:
Where do you go when you have to escape a world your government has taken over and destroyed? When you’ve done your best not to let the new society bring you down, but there is so much violence you can’t even spend time outside with your family or feel safe going to the grocery store? How do you escape a world of war?
It isn’t easy meeting all these goals, but I’ve been diligent about completing each step. It takes time, but I’m learning so much. I’m glad I decided to get these out this year.
I’ve been reading about the goals others have been meeting this year, and truly hope you are meeting all yours. If not, share why. Maybe we can come up with ideas together on how you can meet them.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017