How are you doing with the final week of tasks for the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge? Congratulations! You are just about finished.
Create a description to your e-book and place it on your blog or site. Link the title to your manuscript. If you wish to sell the manuscript, you can do this through an entity such as lulu.com. Follow the sites steps for uploading the manuscript. It is not difficult, but may take a little time depending on how fast your computer is.
Now, let everyone you know in on how they can get your e-book. Where it is, what format it comes in, and whether or not it is free. Talk about it. Link to it. Write a blog post about it. Have business cards made up if you like.
Shannon L. Buck
- April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Continue Writing (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Begin Writing (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017