How are you doing with the final week of tasks for the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge? Congratulations! You are just about finished.
Create a description to your e-book and place it on your blog or site. Link the title to your manuscript. If you wish to sell the manuscript, you can do this through an entity such as lulu.com. Follow the sites steps for uploading the manuscript. It is not difficult, but may take a little time depending on how fast your computer is.
Now, let everyone you know in on how they can get your e-book. Where it is, what format it comes in, and whether or not it is free. Talk about it. Link to it. Write a blog post about it. Have business cards made up if you like.
Shannon L. Buck
- April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Continue Writing (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Begin Writing (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017