And the third week of the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge begins…
Are your ready for yet another productive week?
Remember: Productivity is key.
Here we are, at the top of the third week of the Write Your Own E-Book Challenge. Are you happy with your progress last week? Did you accomplish all you wanted to? If so, good for you! You are on track with this challenge and doing well.
If not, why? Even if you only got half of what you wanted done, you still made progress. Challenge yourself to do more this week 🙂
This week is really just a continuation of last week. It is time to finish up the actual writing. Do not worry about anything else. Do not read over what you have done already. Do not edit. Just continue to write.
At this point, evaluate where you are:
If you still have a lot to finish, you may need to allow yourself more writing
If you are further ahead than you had planned, you may be able to spend less
time writing this week.
Do you need more time for research? Be sure to account for this in your
scheduling for the week.
Continue writing this week, with the ultimate goal of finishing the manuscript by Sunday. Work diligently. Keep plucking away every chance you get, and you will finish. Why? Because you already have everything planned out. You organized everything during the first week so you would already know what you wanted to writing.
NOTE: While it is tempting to edit a manuscript as soon as you are finished the writing process, refrain from doing so until next week. It is good to have a little time away from a manuscript. This makes the editing process go better.
Schedule your writing time for the week.
Do not forget to calculate in time for research as well, if needed.
When the manuscript is done. Put it away until next week.
UP NEXT: Third Weekly Follow Up
Shannon L. Buck
- April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Begin Writing (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017