How are you doing with your first week of tasks for the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge? It can be both fun and time consuming, I know. It may also make you nervous. Don’t worry about that, though. You are doing just fine.
Have you finished your beginning brainstorming tasks? I’ll bet you had fun with that. I always do.
You should have organized the needed pages in your notebook according to topic now, and have been working on more brainstorming techniques to finish the subtopic lists for each topic. The subtopic brainstorming activity can take time, and you may not be finished yet. This is fine. You have the weekend to finish up. The next challenge step will not be posted until Monday.
Remember to number the subtopics in the order in which you wish to mention them.
NEXT: April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Begin Writing
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017