How are you doing with your first week of tasks for the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge? It can be both fun and time consuming, I know. It may also make you nervous. Don’t worry about that, though. You are doing just fine.
Have you finished your beginning brainstorming tasks? I’ll bet you had fun with that. I always do.
You should have organized the needed pages in your notebook according to topic now, and have been working on more brainstorming techniques to finish the subtopic lists for each topic. The subtopic brainstorming activity can take time, and you may not be finished yet. This is fine. You have the weekend to finish up. The next challenge step will not be posted until Monday.
Remember to number the subtopics in the order in which you wish to mention them.
NEXT: April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Begin Writing
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017