How are you doing with your second week of task for the 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge? It can be both fun and time consuming, I know. It may also make you nervous. Don’t worry about that, though. You are doing just fine.
You still have another week to work on the writing, so don’t feel rushed. It will all come together soon, if it hasn’t already.
NEXT: April 2012 E-Book Challenge: Finish the Writing
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017