As I sit at my desk sipping chamomile tea, a Caribbean spice scented candle burning behind me, and the movie Wild Hogs playing in the background, I am wondering how many of you are meeting your goals for the year.
Linda Formichelli is publishing her book How to Do It All: The Revolutionary Plan to Create a Full Meaningful Life – While only Occasionally Wanting to Poke Your Eyes Out With a Sharpie. It will be available for purchase on April 18th. To go along with this book, she has a closed Facebook group of which I am a member, and she will have worksheets to go along with the book. I’ll be buying this book.
Carol Tice offered presale packages for her book Small Blog, Big Income: One Niche Blogger’s 7-Step Formula Ebook, Workbook & Earnings Case Studies. This bundle came with a copy of the book How to Be a Well-Paid Freelance Blogger. I bought this bundle and will be reading everything and working through the workbook soon. She is also offering a mastermind class.
They are very busy ladies, and are working hard to get to where they want to be.
Me? I’ve self-published 6 fiction stories and 2 nonfiction ebooks. And it has been a crazy, crazy ride. The amount of stuff I have learned. The number of hours spent on each project. The mistakes I’ve made, that I put the time in to fix. Crazy. But I stuck with it and am proud of myself, as I’m sure Linda and Carol are proud of themselves.
And I hope you are proud of your accomplishments as well, be they adding a specified number of clients, raising your rates, writing your book, publishing your blog, or working on something else.
What is it you are proud of? Blog about it. Write an article. Consider if it is blog or course worthy. Celebrate and move forward.
Share your success(es) in the comments, or email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always respond, and love hearing from you.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017