In my last post, I introduced you to my business page on Facebook. I also have a Twitteraccount linked to How to Live the Freelance Life. I believe that these two social networking sites are the best for marketing/promoting my freelance business. Indeed, they bring a fair number 0
f readers to each of my blogs.
The Twitter account allows me to:
Connect with other writers.
Post links to my blog posts, articles, eBooks, etc.
Retweet important posts from other writers, as well as marketers.
List my favorites.
Create lists of different followers, such as writers.
Do you have a Twitter account for your freelance career? Feel free to post a link in the comments below.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017