In my last post, I introduced you to my business page on Facebook. I also have a Twitteraccount linked to How to Live the Freelance Life. I believe that these two social networking sites are the best for marketing/promoting my freelance business. Indeed, they bring a fair number 0
f readers to each of my blogs.
The Twitter account allows me to:
Connect with other writers.
Post links to my blog posts, articles, eBooks, etc.
Retweet important posts from other writers, as well as marketers.
List my favorites.
Create lists of different followers, such as writers.
Do you have a Twitter account for your freelance career? Feel free to post a link in the comments below.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017