I own the Frugal Recipes: Spending Less to Eat Healthy blog, where I post articles, recipes and cooking tips for those looking to budget their food dollars.
I also write three channels for Examiner.com. Bangor Easy Meals is one channel, and I write Bangor Frugal Living and Bangor Single Moms – both of which also have recipes and food articles posted to them.
I decided to give the recipes and food articles from the three Examiner.com channels their own pages on the Frugal Recipes blog, and am happy that I did. They have generated much traffic to each of the Examiner.com channels. This, of course, means a little more money for me right off, but will earn me more over time.
I plan to use this tactic with other writing outlets as well.
- Writing Ahead (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Balancing Act: The Plan (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- New Writing Opportunities + an Old One (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Sticky Note To-Do Lists (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017