I own the Frugal Recipes: Spending Less to Eat Healthy blog, where I post articles, recipes and cooking tips for those looking to budget their food dollars.
I also write three channels for Examiner.com. Bangor Easy Meals is one channel, and I write Bangor Frugal Living and Bangor Single Moms – both of which also have recipes and food articles posted to them.
I decided to give the recipes and food articles from the three Examiner.com channels their own pages on the Frugal Recipes blog, and am happy that I did. They have generated much traffic to each of the Examiner.com channels. This, of course, means a little more money for me right off, but will earn me more over time.
I plan to use this tactic with other writing outlets as well.
- Writing Ahead (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Balancing Act: The Plan (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- New Writing Opportunities + an Old One (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Sticky Note To-Do Lists (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017