There is still plenty of time for the fiction writer to create autumn themed stories and poems. Whether your finished project will be 1 page, 10 pages, or 300 pages, you can start now. You may even wish to write a novel in a month with NaNoWriMo.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Take a photo of what autumn signifies to you. Write a poem about what is in the photograph, and how you feel when you see it.
- Write a short story about a young girls’ autumn adventure.
- Write a novella about a teenage boy who is kidnapped, but manages to escape his situation during the autumn months. What does he see after being held captive for so long? What does he feel?
- Write a novelette about an elderly couple who takes a road trip during the autumn months, to celebrate their anniversary.
- Write a novel about a murder that takes place at the end of October.
What other ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- My NaNoPrepDay 2013 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017