There is still plenty of time for the fiction writer to create autumn themed stories and poems. Whether your finished project will be 1 page, 10 pages, or 300 pages, you can start now. You may even wish to write a novel in a month with NaNoWriMo.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Take a photo of what autumn signifies to you. Write a poem about what is in the photograph, and how you feel when you see it.
- Write a short story about a young girls’ autumn adventure.
- Write a novella about a teenage boy who is kidnapped, but manages to escape his situation during the autumn months. What does he see after being held captive for so long? What does he feel?
- Write a novelette about an elderly couple who takes a road trip during the autumn months, to celebrate their anniversary.
- Write a novel about a murder that takes place at the end of October.
What other ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- My NaNoPrepDay 2013 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017