Non fiction writers still have time to write for the autumn season. Whether writing blog posts, articles, or short ebooks, the ideas below will get you into the writing mood.
- Take a walk, photographing nature’s beauty this time of year. Once home, upload these photographs to your computer. Edit as necessary, and create a photo blog post, write a travel article, or create a slide show.
- Search for a photograph of an autumn scene. Using this visual prompt, write an essay about the wonders of autumn.
- Write an article about fun autumn activities for children to do with their grandparents.
- Write an article featuring autumn themed baby showers, weddings, or birthday parties.
- Write about a happy Thanksgiving memory from your childhood.
- Write an ebook in a week, featuring your families favorite autumn celebrations.
What other ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017