Non fiction writers still have time to write for the autumn season. Whether writing blog posts, articles, or short ebooks, the ideas below will get you into the writing mood.
- Take a walk, photographing nature’s beauty this time of year. Once home, upload these photographs to your computer. Edit as necessary, and create a photo blog post, write a travel article, or create a slide show.
- Search for a photograph of an autumn scene. Using this visual prompt, write an essay about the wonders of autumn.
- Write an article about fun autumn activities for children to do with their grandparents.
- Write an article featuring autumn themed baby showers, weddings, or birthday parties.
- Write about a happy Thanksgiving memory from your childhood.
- Write an ebook in a week, featuring your families favorite autumn celebrations.
What other ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017