This time of year, we think about what to write about using an autumn theme. There are many options for the well-rounded writer. This list is meant to get you started. Feel free to expand on these ideas, or come up with your own.
- Write a novella about coming home for Thanksgiving. Why were you away? Who, and/or what, do you bring with you? Is everyone happy to see you? Are you happy to see everyone?
- Write a poem about an autumn full moon.
- Write a poem about the changing nature scenes of autumn.
- An article about fun autumn activities for families.
- Or, one about fun autumn activities for lovers.
- An erotica novelette taking place during the autumn months in Vermont.
- If you are a horror writer, how about The Thanksgiving Massacre.
- Articles about how to decorate for autumn in general, or Thanksgiving/Halloween.
- A guide geared toward preparing for Halloween/Thanksgiving.
- A short story about getting through a difficult Thanksgiving gathering.
What ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017