This time of year, we think about what to write about using an autumn theme. There are many options for the well-rounded writer. This list is meant to get you started. Feel free to expand on these ideas, or come up with your own.
- Write a novella about coming home for Thanksgiving. Why were you away? Who, and/or what, do you bring with you? Is everyone happy to see you? Are you happy to see everyone?
- Write a poem about an autumn full moon.
- Write a poem about the changing nature scenes of autumn.
- An article about fun autumn activities for families.
- Or, one about fun autumn activities for lovers.
- An erotica novelette taking place during the autumn months in Vermont.
- If you are a horror writer, how about The Thanksgiving Massacre.
- Articles about how to decorate for autumn in general, or Thanksgiving/Halloween.
- A guide geared toward preparing for Halloween/Thanksgiving.
- A short story about getting through a difficult Thanksgiving gathering.
What ideas can you come up with?
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017