Right now, I am balancing my writing career with my job at The Inn and my sister and her boys. It is not always easy, but all is good 🙂 Things will change again when I find an apartment. Until then, this is my plan:
Spend what days I can at the library, hoping I get at least one day there per week. Hopefully more.
Stay on track with my Examiner.com channels – 6 articles per week.
Pick back up with my Frugal Food column – once every 2 weeks.
Post to Living the Low-Income Life once every 2 weeks.
Outline eCourses, eBooks, Mini eBooks, eCookbooks and Special Reports to be written when I have more time to concentrate on them.
On days I work at The Inn: Try to get home early enough to walk a little before dark, so can come inside and work on writing tasks each evening.
How do you balance a day/night job with your writing career? Do you have any tricks to share? Advice?
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017