Right now, I am balancing my writing career with my job at The Inn and my sister and her boys. It is not always easy, but all is good 🙂 Things will change again when I find an apartment. Until then, this is my plan:
Spend what days I can at the library, hoping I get at least one day there per week. Hopefully more.
Stay on track with my Examiner.com channels – 6 articles per week.
Pick back up with my Frugal Food column – once every 2 weeks.
Post to Living the Low-Income Life once every 2 weeks.
Outline eCourses, eBooks, Mini eBooks, eCookbooks and Special Reports to be written when I have more time to concentrate on them.
On days I work at The Inn: Try to get home early enough to walk a little before dark, so can come inside and work on writing tasks each evening.
How do you balance a day/night job with your writing career? Do you have any tricks to share? Advice?
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017