That happened to me recently. I’ve been writing a new manuscript for this site, to share with you, and I’ve been working on a fiction book. I have also been building a new website for my works of fiction. Busy, busy, busy.
Sometimes I get a little carried away with things. How about you? It’s good to be busy, but we also need to remember that downtime is essential. It can bring you back to reality enough to realize that you may be neglecting other things, like posting to your blog.
It happens every so often, and I don’t worry about it too much. After all, I’m still creating things for you.
Does this happen to anyone else? It’s something I’m working on, for sure.
So, about those projects.
- I’m creating a series of eGuides that should help you balance the important parts of life, from your career to things personal.
- I’m working on a new book! Fiction this time around. I like to switch things up sometimes.
- I made a new website I’m so excited about! It is for my works of fiction, and you can check it out here. Please do. You’ll learn more about me, and find some short stories to enjoy. This site is more professional in nature than the old blog.
What have you been up to lately?
Shannon L. Buck
- It’s Time to Check Out the New Freelance Ponderings and Advice (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Doing Risky Things (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Resources | Live The Freelance Life (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017