Readers enjoy having something to do. Something that will allow them to join in on something. To become a part of the community. Or even to just accomplish something.
Currently, I am creating the 31 Day healthy Recipe Challenge over on the Frugal Recipes blog, while creating another challenge for the same blog. I am also working on a couple of challenges to use on this blog in the coming year.
Why not provide a challenge on your own blog or website. There are many options available for challenge topics. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
If you have a photography site, consider a challenge where your readers must move out of their comfort zone and take a nature photo each day for a month.
A freelance writer may provide a challenge where their readers will spend a month creating an informational product to sell on their blog.
A fiction author may choose a challenge where their readers will complete a book in a 3 to 6 month time period.
A website creator may provide a challenge requiring followers to create their own site and flipping it within 2 weeks or a month.
As you can see, there are a variety of challenges that can be offered. Choose what you believe your readers will enjoy.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017