Readers enjoy having something to do. Something that will allow them to join in on something. To become a part of the community. Or even to just accomplish something.
Currently, I am creating the 31 Day healthy Recipe Challenge over on the Frugal Recipes blog, while creating another challenge for the same blog. I am also working on a couple of challenges to use on this blog in the coming year.
Why not provide a challenge on your own blog or website. There are many options available for challenge topics. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
If you have a photography site, consider a challenge where your readers must move out of their comfort zone and take a nature photo each day for a month.
A freelance writer may provide a challenge where their readers will spend a month creating an informational product to sell on their blog.
A fiction author may choose a challenge where their readers will complete a book in a 3 to 6 month time period.
A website creator may provide a challenge requiring followers to create their own site and flipping it within 2 weeks or a month.
As you can see, there are a variety of challenges that can be offered. Choose what you believe your readers will enjoy.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017