I love this book. It will be helpful no matter your career choice, and deals anything in life you want to accomplish. The ebook is well-written, and easy to follow along with while filling out the worksheets. On the days I feel like “poking my eyes out with a sharpie”, I can look back at this book and my worksheets, and know that everything will be okay and I’ll be able to get back on track in no time.
As a person who always seems to need to be busily working on something, How to Do It All is helping me to stay on track in each area of life. Thank goodness. I need all the help I can get.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Are You Meeting Your Goals? (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Review: 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts – Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories, and More (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Review: 1,000 Awesome Writing Prompts (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017