I love this book. It will be helpful no matter your career choice, and deals anything in life you want to accomplish. The ebook is well-written, and easy to follow along with while filling out the worksheets. On the days I feel like “poking my eyes out with a sharpie”, I can look back at this book and my worksheets, and know that everything will be okay and I’ll be able to get back on track in no time.
As a person who always seems to need to be busily working on something, How to Do It All is helping me to stay on track in each area of life. Thank goodness. I need all the help I can get.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Are You Meeting Your Goals? (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Review: 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts – Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories, and More (livethefreelancelife.com)
- Review: 1,000 Awesome Writing Prompts (livethefreelancelife.com)
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017