Twice recently, I found myself in the cemetery up the road with my laptop, notebook and pen. The first time I visited, I worked on a story that will be included in Tales from the Woods. The second, I was writing articles for Examiner.com
On both occasions, I was able to get a good block of quiet writing time in. They were both productive occasions, and I am happy to have had them. I am willing to work anywhere that provides me with an opportunity to be able to concentrate on my writing career.
Where is the oddest place you have gone to work on your freelance career?
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017