Twice recently, I found myself in the cemetery up the road with my laptop, notebook and pen. The first time I visited, I worked on a story that will be included in Tales from the Woods. The second, I was writing articles for Examiner.com
On both occasions, I was able to get a good block of quiet writing time in. They were both productive occasions, and I am happy to have had them. I am willing to work anywhere that provides me with an opportunity to be able to concentrate on my writing career.
Where is the oddest place you have gone to work on your freelance career?
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017