My theme for 2015 is simplify, which I mentioned in Do You Have a Theme Word for 2015? I Do. I thought I’d post an update on how this is going.
This basket used to hold all these things. But, my sister gave me an amazing gift so I now have a new holder for everything. A pretty tote that Sheila made for me.
Isn’t it beautiful? And it came filled with lovely items such as pens, highlighter, post-its, notepads, legal pads, notebooks, and an apple scented candle.
The back of the mug says “And thanks for putting up with us. With Love, The Sisters.” Because I proofread stories for them. Even though I hate to. I am loved <3
Anyway, my tote organizes things nicely, with special pockets along the outside for all my favorite pens and other items. I love it!
Creating this planner was a great idea. Each month, I can work on any number of projects. And, with no self-imposed deadlines on my own projects, I have a greater sense of freedom. No more rushing to get things done at the end of an already busy month. I just pencil those few things into the next month and call it good. Way less stress.
I am completely loving my new tablet. It is simply amazing! So happy I decided to get it. There are many things that are quicker and easier to accomplish on it than is the case with the laptop. This saves me some time each week, and is an easy way for me to get things done when I only have ten or fifteen minutes between other projects.
After downloading a notebook app, I am able to quickly make notes when I only have a couple of minutes. I have a notebook set up for each blog and channel. More to come on this app and others that I find useful.
Things are coming along with my simplification efforts, and I am pleased.
How are your theme word efforts coming along. Share in the comments below, or email me at email@example.com. I always reply to emails!
Have a wonderful day!
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017