It is not difficult for the freelancer to live a healthy lifestyle by combining exercise with meditation and good nutrition. Doing so will ensure that you stay fit, or that you lose needed weight and tone up your body and mind.
Take an evening when you can sit and relax to figure out your plan.
Come up with a fitness routine that will work for you. For instance, a morning walk to the park will aid you physically and mentally, and ensure that you get some socializing in if desired. Mini 10 minute workouts can also be added, done during two breaks during the day. These mini workouts might consist of a jog in the living room, hand weight exercises or leg exercises. Mix things up and do something different each time. Stretches can also be done at this time. Go to the gym for a full workout of you prefer, or put in a workout video.
Incorporate this into your daily schedule. Use whatever technique works for you. Lighting a candle and watching the flame is an easy thing to do. Clear your mind as you watch. This can be done for five minutes during a break. Or, lay on your back and close your eyes, breathing slowly and clearing your mind. Do not think about anything for a while. Just breathe and relax.
Basically, you will want to cut back on coffee if necessary, as well as soda and other sweet drinks. Consume more water, and eat more fruits and vegetables. Stay away from high fat foods, and switch to 100% whole grain breads. Record recipes that you will us. Make a list if snacks, as well as foods for breakfast lunch and dinner that are good for you, and remember to bring it shopping with you. Make up menu plans if this tactic will work for you.
All of these actions combined will aid you in living a healthy lifestyle.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017