One of the freelance writers I follow on Facebook and Twitter has been writing about creating serials. I have read a lot from Angela Booth in regards to freelance writing, and am putting some of her ideas into action. She writes fiction as well.
What I am going to try is her idea on how to make serials work. I suppose you could do this with non fiction, a collection of smaller eBooks perhaps, but I am love writing short stories.
I am working on a series of four short stories right now, and will publish them (most likely on Amazon) and see how it all works out. I also have a couple of other serials I am putting together.
It will be interesting, finding out where this adventure takes me.
Do you have any experience with this? Leave a comment, or email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some free writing prompts, in case you would like to explore the possibilities yourself.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017