I have been busily doing some short story writing, and loving it. Dead People is one of my recent ones.
The inspiration came on the first morning of the most recent time change, when I boarded the bus to go to work. People apparently did not sleep enough the night before. Some were sleeping on the bus, while others looked quite zombified.
It was an interesting picture.
Enjoy the story! As always, the link will also be provided in the side bar in case you wish to come back to it.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017