I have been busily doing some short story writing, and loving it. Dead People is one of my recent ones.
The inspiration came on the first morning of the most recent time change, when I boarded the bus to go to work. People apparently did not sleep enough the night before. Some were sleeping on the bus, while others looked quite zombified.
It was an interesting picture.
Enjoy the story! As always, the link will also be provided in the side bar in case you wish to come back to it.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017