If you live with family, you can fully delegate a some of your freelance tasks to other in the household. Don’t go overboard, unless you want to pay for the services your partner and children are working on. But it is fair to expect a little help to keep things going.
Here are some tasks you can delegate:
For the Business
Mailing packages and letters.
Making photo copies.
Emptying the trash can, sweeping the floor.
Making shopping lists.
Within the Home
Getting breakfast ready for everyone.
Washing the dinner dishes.
Putting away of each persons’ own laundry.
Watching younger siblings for an hour after school.
Outside the Home
Picking up children from school or daycare.
As you can see, there is a lot that people can do to help you.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017