If you live with family, you can fully delegate a some of your freelance tasks to other in the household. Don’t go overboard, unless you want to pay for the services your partner and children are working on. But it is fair to expect a little help to keep things going.
Here are some tasks you can delegate:
For the Business
Mailing packages and letters.
Making photo copies.
Emptying the trash can, sweeping the floor.
Making shopping lists.
Within the Home
Getting breakfast ready for everyone.
Washing the dinner dishes.
Putting away of each persons’ own laundry.
Watching younger siblings for an hour after school.
Outside the Home
Picking up children from school or daycare.
As you can see, there is a lot that people can do to help you.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017