I have a habit of journaling in one form or another on a fairly regular basis. Recently, I was doing this using the Be A Better Me Challenge tasks as the prompts, and the experience has helped me to better see who I am as a person. The whole experience has been enlightening.
I am not the only one journaling. Nikki Sixx, basist for Motley Crue and Sixx AM, author, photographer and clothing designer, also journals. He is an incredibly creative man who often shares his daily journal entries on his Facebook page.
Journaling is a great way to destress, and it can help with brainstorming tasks as well. For instance, you can write about your incredibly bad day to distress then, after feeling more relaxed, you can journal your goals for the future of your business.
Do you journal? How does it work for you?
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017