I have been using my Pinterest account to promote my food articles and recipes for some time now, but I am considering some changes that would allow me to promote each of my writing venues.
Pinterest draws a lot of attention to my food blog, as well as my Examiner.com channel. I am wondering if it aid in drawing more attention to my other writing blogs and channels.
How are you using Pinterest? For business? Personal use? Both? And, if you are using it for both, are you combining the two or do you have two separate accounts? You can post answers here, email me at email@example.com, or simply consider what you are doing and if changes need to be made.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017