I have been using my Pinterest account to promote my food articles and recipes for some time now, but I am considering some changes that would allow me to promote each of my writing venues.
Pinterest draws a lot of attention to my food blog, as well as my Examiner.com channel. I am wondering if it aid in drawing more attention to my other writing blogs and channels.
How are you using Pinterest? For business? Personal use? Both? And, if you are using it for both, are you combining the two or do you have two separate accounts? You can post answers here, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply consider what you are doing and if changes need to be made.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017