Every so often I am able to get out and snap some photographs of nature scenes near where I live. I love nature photography and would like to use some of the photographs that I am taking in my eBooks of short stories, such as Tales from the Mountain and Tales from the Woods. I am not by any means a professional photographer, but I sometimes get some pretty good shots.
I am hoping to publish the eBooks through Amazon, so I am going to have to look into their formatting policies to see if using the photos will be possible. If not, maybe I can find another place that will allow me to use them.
I still need a cover photo.
- Photographs Acquired for the Manuscript (shortstoriesofthemountain.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017