Every so often I am able to get out and snap some photographs of nature scenes near where I live. I love nature photography and would like to use some of the photographs that I am taking in my eBooks of short stories, such as Tales from the Mountain and Tales from the Woods. I am not by any means a professional photographer, but I sometimes get some pretty good shots.
I am hoping to publish the eBooks through Amazon, so I am going to have to look into their formatting policies to see if using the photos will be possible. If not, maybe I can find another place that will allow me to use them.
I still need a cover photo.
- Photographs Acquired for the Manuscript (shortstoriesofthemountain.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017