Organize Your Space and Stuff is a compilation of many articles from How to Live the Freelance Life. Each article has been expanded on for this book, with updates on how things have changed, and action steps to guide you in setting up and keeping up with your office or office space.
A bonus section at the back of this eBook gives the reader creative projects that will aid in furthering their career and brightening their day. These projects are not to be missed. They are fun!
103 pages/KindleUnlimited: Free/eBook: $9.95
Green Your Freelance Business is a helpful book for the freelancer or anyone with an office. Discover many ways to green your business activities as well as your office. If you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet, or if you’re looking for more greening tips, this is the eBook for you.
Green Your Freelance Business has been edited, updated with new information, and provides action steps to help you along the greening journey.
A bonus section at the back of the book offers three creative projects for freelancers. Have fun!
44 Pages/eBook $7.99
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017