I spent a couple of months doing some editing for my sisters, which has
cut into my own writing and editing time. It is good, however, to take a break from your own projects once in a while, and to work on something else.
I did get a chance to edit one of my own stories. One I had recently written. Dead People is my first ever zombie story, and I had much fun writing it.
Editing is not my favorite part of the writing process. But I muddle through it, rather slowly. I have a great many stories to be published, that are all sitting and waiting for a good edit. I am working on them, and hope to have
a few more published this year.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017