I spent a couple of months doing some editing for my sisters, which has
cut into my own writing and editing time. It is good, however, to take a break from your own projects once in a while, and to work on something else.
I did get a chance to edit one of my own stories. One I had recently written. Dead People is my first ever zombie story, and I had much fun writing it.
Editing is not my favorite part of the writing process. But I muddle through it, rather slowly. I have a great many stories to be published, that are all sitting and waiting for a good edit. I am working on them, and hope to have
a few more published this year.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017