I hardly had any time during Year 2 of my freelance writing career to work on my fiction writings. I am not happy about this, but other things had to take precedence. I will be making sure that this changes during Year 3.
Here are a few of my main goals for this area:
- Work on the 3 books of short stories that I have already begun. These will constitute 3 separate books.
- Research the pros and cons of both traditional publishing and self-publishing.
- Create a new author blog specifically for fiction writing.
- Create a series of three blogs to go along with the 3 books of short stories that I am currently working on. Provide 2 or 3 short stories for each blog. It is likely that I will publish these stories with an entity such as Y! Contributor Network, where they will earn revenue share and I can easily link them to my site while providing a description or a paragraph or 2 in the blogs themselves.
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017