I hardly had any time during Year 2 of my freelance writing career to work on my fiction writings. I am not happy about this, but other things had to take precedence. I will be making sure that this changes during Year 3.
Here are a few of my main goals for this area:
- Work on the 3 books of short stories that I have already begun. These will constitute 3 separate books.
- Research the pros and cons of both traditional publishing and self-publishing.
- Create a new author blog specifically for fiction writing.
- Create a series of three blogs to go along with the 3 books of short stories that I am currently working on. Provide 2 or 3 short stories for each blog. It is likely that I will publish these stories with an entity such as Y! Contributor Network, where they will earn revenue share and I can easily link them to my site while providing a description or a paragraph or 2 in the blogs themselves.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017