I am already on my financial goal path for 2011, which is carried over until the New Year, when new financial goals will be decided on.
My current path dictates that I am to earn $30.00 per day, which will amount to $10,950 for a one year period — the tax year 2011. I am, of course, behind at this point due to the hurdles that had to be conquered during Year 2. I just got the new laptop last week, and my brother-in-law uninstalled unnecessary programs and installed the necessary ones. This will allow me to get caught up.
At this point I will continue to catch up on the articles that I have been unable to get to thus far, then I will forge ahead. I am still hoping to earn the $10,950. We shall see if I can pull it off. If not, it won’t matter because I will still do better than during Year 2.
This figure is only for the Demand Media Studios flat fee articles. It does not include revenue share and any other writing opportunities that may arise over the course of Year 3. Anything from these other sources will be extra 🙂
Shannon L. Buck
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or stand? Or both? - April 30, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - April 28, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - April 14, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017