I’ve been wanting to move my newsletter, Freelance Ponderings and Advice, from Tumblr for quite some time. I love Tumblr and plan to use it in the future, but I needed a little more creative freedom with the newsletter. I think the new platform will work better.
I chose to go with WordPress for the newsletter archives, and am happy with the outcome. I hope you will be too!
This is just an archive site, and wont house the current issue (spring) until the next issue is published. It’s simply a place to collect all the old issues in one place, but WordPress lets me do this in a more clean-looking, organized manner. I’m pleased, for sure.
What do you think? Visit Freelance Ponderings and Advice, The Archive to read any issues you may have missed over the years. I know many of you weren’t on this site in the beginning, so you’ll glean much information from the archive site. Here is a list of the newsletters over there. See anything you missed or would like to read again?
As each new issue is published, I’ll move the previous one to this site.
You’ll notice that I recently cleaned up the sidebars here on the site, deleting a lot of links and such. The old newsletter links were dismantled. I’m still doing some tweaking, but I think the blog is looking a bit more organized these days.
I also made a post on Tumblr, sending people to the new Archive site.
Shannon L. Buck
P.S. I’m also setting up a new current newsletter platform, and will post again soon about how to sign up for each current issue of the free newsletter. It will be an email newsletter, rather than an email telling you to go to the blog.
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017