I’ve been wanting to move my newsletter, Freelance Ponderings and Advice, from Tumblr for quite some time. I love Tumblr and plan to use it in the future, but I needed a little more creative freedom with the newsletter. I think the new platform will work better.
I chose to go with WordPress for the newsletter archives, and am happy with the outcome. I hope you will be too!
This is just an archive site, and wont house the current issue (spring) until the next issue is published. It’s simply a place to collect all the old issues in one place, but WordPress lets me do this in a more clean-looking, organized manner. I’m pleased, for sure.
What do you think? Visit Freelance Ponderings and Advice, The Archive to read any issues you may have missed over the years. I know many of you weren’t on this site in the beginning, so you’ll glean much information from the archive site. Here is a list of the newsletters over there. See anything you missed or would like to read again?
As each new issue is published, I’ll move the previous one to this site.
You’ll notice that I recently cleaned up the sidebars here on the site, deleting a lot of links and such. The old newsletter links were dismantled. I’m still doing some tweaking, but I think the blog is looking a bit more organized these days.
I also made a post on Tumblr, sending people to the new Archive site.
Shannon L. Buck
P.S. I’m also setting up a new current newsletter platform, and will post again soon about how to sign up for each current issue of the free newsletter. It will be an email newsletter, rather than an email telling you to go to the blog.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017