I know. I know. Isn’t enough to just have freelance goals? Yes, it is. I am wondering if anyone else has other goals for their future as well.
I love nature photography, and would like to build a career around this on top of my freelance writing. I don’t want it to feel like work, though, so I wish to keep it simple. I will continue to photograph nature when I am out-and-about, and will look for venues for selling the photographs that I take.
This may be common among freelance writers. I am working on writing fiction books when I am not concentrating on freelance writing. I currently have three books of short stories in the works. I love writing these stories, and have published a couple for people to read:
I am interested in what goals other freelance writers are working toward and what their current projects are, outside of their freelance careers.
Shannon L. Buck
- 9 Simple Ways to Green Your Freelance Business: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Paper (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Ponderings and Advice Issue # 6 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Special Report: Careers for Freelancer’s (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017