I know. I know. Isn’t enough to just have freelance goals? Yes, it is. I am wondering if anyone else has other goals for their future as well.
I love nature photography, and would like to build a career around this on top of my freelance writing. I don’t want it to feel like work, though, so I wish to keep it simple. I will continue to photograph nature when I am out-and-about, and will look for venues for selling the photographs that I take.
This may be common among freelance writers. I am working on writing fiction books when I am not concentrating on freelance writing. I currently have three books of short stories in the works. I love writing these stories, and have published a couple for people to read:
I am interested in what goals other freelance writers are working toward and what their current projects are, outside of their freelance careers.
Shannon L. Buck
- 9 Simple Ways to Green Your Freelance Business: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Paper (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Ponderings and Advice Issue # 6 (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Special Report: Careers for Freelancer’s (howtolivethefreelancelife.wordpress.com)
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017