There are numerous ways to get the word out about you and your business. From business cards to word-of-mouth, there are a plethora of options for marketing your talents.
If you want to let businesses know about the services that you are able to provide them with, email them. Include your name and contact information, as well as a link to your business site.
The body of your email will start with an introduction about your company, then you will want to explain minimally about each service that you provide for that particular business.
- Proofread the email before sending it, to eliminate mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc., so that the letter looks as professional as is possible.
- An email template may be made from this, but be sure to change information to cater to each individual business.
- Take the time to find out the name of the person you should be writing to, and their email.
Just remember to be professional.
Offer up tips regarding how you write these articles in the comments.
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017