There are numerous ways to get the word out about you and your business. From business cards to word-of-mouth, there are a plethora of options for marketing your talents.
If you want to let businesses know about the services that you are able to provide them with, email them. Include your name and contact information, as well as a link to your business site.
The body of your email will start with an introduction about your company, then you will want to explain minimally about each service that you provide for that particular business.
- Proofread the email before sending it, to eliminate mistakes in grammar, spelling, etc., so that the letter looks as professional as is possible.
- An email template may be made from this, but be sure to change information to cater to each individual business.
- Take the time to find out the name of the person you should be writing to, and their email.
Just remember to be professional.
Offer up tips regarding how you write these articles in the comments.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017