I accomplished quite a bit last year, and am proud of what I did do. On a personal note, I acquired a son-in-law! And 2015 is already shaping up to be an exciting year:
I am going to be a first-time grandmother!
The professional goals I am going to be concentrating on most are below. They mainly concern fiction writing, as I want to get a few things rolling.
- Finish the last edit on the first book of short stories. I hate apostrophes!
- I need to find or create 3 eBook covers for my stories!
- Continue researching how to self-publish a book.
- Continue to add articles to the blogs and Examiner.com channels.
A short list. But a worthy one.
What are your New Year goals? I have written a few articles this year, and have some from previous years, that you may find helpful when considering your personal goals. Thought I would share them with you here.
Enjoy the articles.
Happy New Year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017