I accomplished quite a bit last year, and am proud of what I did do. On a personal note, I acquired a son-in-law! And 2015 is already shaping up to be an exciting year:
I am going to be a first-time grandmother!
The professional goals I am going to be concentrating on most are below. They mainly concern fiction writing, as I want to get a few things rolling.
- Finish the last edit on the first book of short stories. I hate apostrophes!
- I need to find or create 3 eBook covers for my stories!
- Continue researching how to self-publish a book.
- Continue to add articles to the blogs and Examiner.com channels.
A short list. But a worthy one.
What are your New Year goals? I have written a few articles this year, and have some from previous years, that you may find helpful when considering your personal goals. Thought I would share them with you here.
Enjoy the articles.
Happy New Year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017