You will notice that I added a button below each post for Google+. I also received an invite from David Cooper to join this new network, which I promptly did. I am obviously still learning about this new platform, but can share a few points with you.
- Right now, you can only join by invite. This simply means that someone using Google+ must invite you to join.
- Google+ offers you a stream where you can read what others post, and allows you to post. I do believe that, when you click on a Google+ button anywhere on the web the link and information will automatically be shared in your Google+ stream. Also, I think you are able to separate out the streams that you want to read – like that of just family or business acquaintances.
- You can upload photographs and videos.
- It will make things easy on you by taking some of your profile information directly from your facebook. You will only need to make minor changes to your new profile.
- You are allowed circles to aid you in categorizing people easily.
- You will also be allowed sparks, which are areas of interest.
- Hangouts require a webcam.
- You can chat with your friends.
- You can also take it with you. Go mobile.
Feel free to visit me on Google+. I am always looking to network with writers of all types.
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017