It is a new year. A time for rejuvenation, a time for moving forward and realizing goals. Happy New Year to each of you. May your year be energized with creativity and success!
The Freelance eBook
Wow. I had no idea getting this manuscript ready to be published would take so much time. However, I am on the last (with any luck) edit of the eBook, and will soon be working on graphics. Then all I have to do is be sure the manuscript is formatted correctly, and publish it. Next time around, I will definitely plan for more time on certain aspects of a book project. (I’d actually hoped to have this one ready for you by the end of 2015.)
I’m happy to say that the eBook is almost complete, and as soon as it is I’ll be posting about it right here. If you are not subscribed to the blog yet, now is a great time to do so. Much will be happening this year, and you wont want to miss any of it.
Oh, the plans I have for some epic posts. I can’t wait to get started. I’ll also be starting a series of eGuides for this blog, after the eBook above is published and I’ve had a couple of weeks off. A nice rest before delving into a much-anticipated project.
I’ve spent hours up the road at Aroma Joe’s, (over the course of a month) drinking mint tea and planning for the eGuide project, and I’ll be telling you more about it soon. Now I’ll just give you a little hint: Be prepared to get the different aspects of your life balanced and working for you.
A Fiction Series
Yup. I’ve also been working on a fiction series. You can find out about it at Shannon L. Buck, Author. Take a look around, read some works-in-progress, and feel free to sign up for that blog, so you’ll be updated as soon as the stories are published. #campseries
I ‘m extremely excited about all of the above, and now I’ll have more experience with self-publishing so things will go a bit easier – and hopefully just a little more quickly.
If you would like to discuss your experiences with self-publishing, or offer up some tips, please do! Use the comments below, or email, me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always reply to both.
I would also like to know about your projects and goals for 2016.
Happy New Year!
Shannon L. Buck
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017