With the holidays over, many of us are feeling a bit sluggish. We over-ate, and are not necessarily happy with ourselves about.
Simple snacks, rather than sugar and grain-ridden cakes, cookies and brownies, are the way to go.
Consuming healthy/healthier snacks will give us more energy, preparing us for our busy freelance schedules.
Am I saying no sugar is every allowed? No way! I, for one, usually put at least a few special dark chocolate chips or chocolate covered raisins. But I do limit sugar into A LOT.
Trail mixes are very tasty, and easy to make in bulk. Get out a big bowl, throw a bunch of stuff into it, mix everything up well, and put about 1/4 – 1/3 cup into individual containers or snack size baggies.
Why not just leave it all in the bowl? Well, to put it simply, it is likely you will overeat. By a lot. Keep the portions small, and use healthy ingredients. A great trail mix to try is Banana Chip Trail Mix.
I hope you enjoy this easy-to-prepare snack!
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017