Not only are these delicious parfaits good for patriotic celebrations, they are good year-round. Refreshing and healthy, these are great make-ahead snacks and desserts. Keep a jar of the cream in the refrigerator, for easy access, and small bowls of the berries next to the cream. It only takes a moment to add a dollop of cream to the fruit.
If you like to work remotely, maybe at the beach or the park, you can pack any of these with a meal.
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017