Last time I introduced you to my shrimp scampi salad, a delicious meal that packs a great nutritional punch. Today I want to share my recipe for harvest salad. It’s another delicious way to add a nutritional boost. Who couldn’t use more vitamins, right?
The vegetables can be switched out according to what is being harvested at the time the salad is made, and cheese is okay if your diet allows for it.
I like to make a big bowl of this salad to keep in the refrigerator for a few days. I’ll eat it for all of my lunches and dinners over that few day period, making it a great meal for when I know I’ll be writing a lot.
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017