Happy New Year! As part of my ongoing efforts to assist you in living the best freelance life ever I would like to introduce a new column, Healthy Freelancers’ Recipe.
The recipe I want to share is for Apple-Pear Sauce, an easy method for making your own healthy apple-based sauce. Adding a pear offers a pleasant taste, different than what you will find in the store. This recipe adds a nutritional punch to your day, without adding sugar. A healthy choice for a snack, or to go along with a meal.
To make this recipe go further, increase the amounts of fruit and water. When cooked down and cooled, spoon into small canning jars and cover. Place in the refrigerator, and you will have a handy grab-and-go snack that is healthy. This can be paired with trail mix when you need a more filling snack.
Shannon L. Buck
- Moving On - January 4, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017