Happy New Year! As part of my ongoing efforts to assist you in living the best freelance life ever I would like to introduce a new column, Healthy Freelancers’ Recipe.
The recipe I want to share is for Apple-Pear Sauce, an easy method for making your own healthy apple-based sauce. Adding a pear offers a pleasant taste, different than what you will find in the store. This recipe adds a nutritional punch to your day, without adding sugar. A healthy choice for a snack, or to go along with a meal.
To make this recipe go further, increase the amounts of fruit and water. When cooked down and cooled, spoon into small canning jars and cover. Place in the refrigerator, and you will have a handy grab-and-go snack that is healthy. This can be paired with trail mix when you need a more filling snack.
Shannon L. Buck
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017