Nutrition is important for the freelancer. We have to have the energy to get through each day, so we can accomplish as much as possible. What we consume, along with some type of fitness routine, will help keep us at our best.
The Cinnamon-Coconut Fruit Salad is healthy and refreshing. It is also tasty with breakfast, as a side dish at lunch, or as a snack. Try switching out the ingredients for a little something different. Use pumpkin seeds, rather than sunflower. Add some nutmeg. And Use banana instead of apple. Don’t feel limited to the suggestions. Try whatever is interesting to you.
- Favorite Writing Tools - October 9, 2017
- We All Make Mistakes - September 11, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Harvest Salad - September 1, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Shrimp Scampi Salad - August 14, 2017
- Let Your Teen Help As You Build a Home Business: While Learning Valuable Skills for the Future (eBook) - July 26, 2017
- Careers for Freelancers (eBook) - July 12, 2017
- Healthy Freelancer’s Recipe: Berry Parfaits - July 1, 2017
- Green Your Freelance Business (eBook) - June 28, 2017
- Freelance Ponderings & Advice: Writing Outside - June 20, 2017
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017