Nutrition is important for the freelancer. We have to have the energy to get through each day, so we can accomplish as much as possible. What we consume, along with some type of fitness routine, will help keep us at our best.
The Cinnamon-Coconut Fruit Salad is healthy and refreshing. It is also tasty with breakfast, as a side dish at lunch, or as a snack. Try switching out the ingredients for a little something different. Use pumpkin seeds, rather than sunflower. Add some nutmeg. And Use banana instead of apple. Don’t feel limited to the suggestions. Try whatever is interesting to you.
- Organize Your Space and Stuff (eBook) - June 14, 2017
- Spring Desk Decor - June 11, 2017
- How to Write a Blog Post in an Hour or Less - May 7, 2017
- Sit or Stand? Or Both? - April 30, 2017
- Brainstorming Sessions with the Bestest - April 25, 2017
- 10 Examples of What to do Next - April 23, 2017
- How Many Times Have You Put off Writing That Book? - April 21, 2017
- How Downtime can Help You to Succeed - April 18, 2017
- Here’s What Happens When You Stay Focused - April 16, 2017
- 5 Minutes to a Better Morning: Planning & Setting Up the Night Before - April 9, 2017